Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Panel (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6463
The partial rustication featured on many Phillip Trypis briars is particularly nice in texture and contrast. The rustication itself is deep and craggy, but not too sharp, and the smooth aspect of the upper bowl around the rim is of a lighter stain for elevated visual interest. The Foursquare style of the bowl gives way to a more traditional treatment for the round shank for a firmly muscular pipe with plenty of personality. It's offered here in unsmoked condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada