Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Panel (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6466
Phillip Trypis is a Canadian pipe maker whose experience ranges from cutting blocks at a briar mill to serving as director of production at Brigham pipes. He's known for producing quality hand-shaped pieces at prices on par with many a mass-produced, machine-shaped briar. Here, Trypis has crafted a muscular design, rendered in robust proportions and marked by precise panels. The tobacco chamber is generously deep and the panels alternate with smooth and rusticated textures. It's presented here in unsmoked condition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada