Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Pot (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6579
A Canadian pipe maker originally from Greece, Phillip Trypis has handled more briar than most, from his work at a briar mill, cutting burls, to having directed the production of Brigham pipes and turning bowls there. Here, the carver presents one of his own pieces — a traditional Pot with patches of rustication adorning the lower bowl for pleasing texture. It's still unsmoked too.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (in script)
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada