Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6581
A Canadian pipe maker originally from Greece, Phillip Trypis has handled more briar than most, from his work at a briar mill, cutting burls, to having directed the production of Brigham pipes and turning bowls there. Here, the carver presents one of his own pieces — a traditional, slightly bent Billiard with rustication around the transition and base of the bowl for pleasing texture. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 6.13 in./155.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada