Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Acorn (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6481
The stylized rustication of this pipe from Phillip Trypis adds to the natural aesthetic of the Acorn shape, covering the bowl with satisfying texture, with some contrast offered in the form of smooth briar. The transition is softly contoured and the shank rises to meet a comfortable, tapered mouthpiece, downturned gently for sleekness and balance. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada