Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Panel (5) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6527
From cutting blocks at a briar mill to directing production at Brigham pipes, Phillip Trypis brings vast experience to his craft, as seen in this stalwart Panel design, its height impressive and its paneling crisp and structured. The bowl maintains an independent stature, rising in parallel lines to a rounded rim, while partial rustication covers the transition. A near-Stack of a pipe, this piece offers plenty of room for your favorite tobacco and is still unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada