Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Smooth Bent Billiard (8) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6616
Large and tall, this bent Billiard from Phillip Trypis features a Stack-like bowl with a rim of plateau, lending the piece a touch of organicism. The stummel's warm stain beautifully elevates the grain rising vertically around the bowl for a pipe that will provide long smoking sessions. It's offered here in unsmoked condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (in script)
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada