Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Smooth Bent Stack (8) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6618
This design from Canada's Phillip Trypis displays a more flourishing style compared to the pipe maker's more common, classically inclined pipes. It's a towering, hearty bent Stack, with the briar's natural plateau oriented along the undulating rim and slanted shank face. The tall bowl houses a generously deep chamber that's primed to deliver long, relaxing smoking sessions. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything Else$102.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 6.48 in./164.59 mm.
- Weight: 3.28 oz./92.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada