Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Apple (6) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6677
A bent Apple of subtle, Prince-like posture, this piece from Canada-based carver Phillip Trypis wears a partially rusticated finish, with dense, dark stained texture located around the transition and heel. The in-hand feel benefits further from small panels, adding structure to the otherwise supple shape. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada