Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Horn (6) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6682
An ever-flowing and elegantly sinuous Horn from the well-experienced hands of Phillip Trypis, this piece features a pendulous bowl, non-existent transition, and partial rustication for excellent contrast of color and texture. In addition, it's still unsmoked and ready for its maiden voyage.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Trypis (In Script)
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada