Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (3) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6691
Along with fashioning his own pipes, Phillip Trypis also managed the production of Brigham pipes. Here, though, is one of the Canada-based carver's personally stamped pieces. It's a tall, lithely bent Billiard finished in a craggy rustication. The metal band along the shank-end offers some flashy contrast against the rest of the piece's dark color palette and while it's original to the piece, it covers a small crack in the shank. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
See Description Unsmoked
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada