Misc. Estates: Phillip Trypis Smooth Petite Prince (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6558
A petite Prince with a stretched stem, this piece was fashioned by Canadian carver Philip Trypis who also used to manage the production of Brigham pipes. It's a lithe, lightweight piece dressed in a warm, auburn stain and accented by a bright chrome band. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 0.77 oz./21.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada