Misc. Estates: Good Luck Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-008-6704
This Good Luck Rhodesian is a robust, low-slung interpretation with the form's archetypal beadlines almost lost in the stummel's jet-black stain. The thick shank complements the bowl's heartiness before the softly downturned stem begins its subtle taper toward the button. The sandblasted finish is texturally pleasing and the transition offers a spot for the thumb to naturally rest.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
Good Luck (in script)
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown