Misc. Estates: George Boyadjiev Partially Rusticated Freehand (R) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6741
A pipe maker from Bulgaria, George Boyadjiev presents this Freehand design. Similar to certain renditions of the Shield shape, the bowl's fore is scalloped and curls forward, also different in texture to the rest of the stummel's rustication. George shaped it with a crisp ridgeline down the front, though, like the point of an arrow when viewed from above. The rest of the bowl, then, remains rounded and transitions gently into a slightly curling shank-and-stem combination. It's still unsmoked and comes complete with its own, matching tamper.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other