Misc. Estates: Roadtown Sandblasted Bent Dublin (0) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-6923
Trim, lightweight, and lithely bent, this Roadtown bent Dublin is a charming take on the classic shape. It's almost Horn-like in execution, with the low-set transition accentuating the height of the flaring bowl. The saddle stem's elegant bend accentuates the graceful silhouette of this piece and will allow for effortless clenching. It's offered here in unsmoked condition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown