Misc. Estates: Royal Dutch Smooth Bent Pot (426)
Product Number: 004-008-6940
A handsome bent Pot from Royal Dutch, this piece gives the bowl more visual weight with its low-profile oval shank, which is wide, leading to the gracefully downturned saddle stem. Soft ridgelines travel down the sides of the shank before blending into the bowl, which rises in plump, rounded fashion to the broad rim.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
MADE IN HOLLAND
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland