Misc. Estates: Roadtown Sandblasted Cherrywood (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-7007
A Cherrywood rendition with no shortage of dynamic curves, this piece from Roadtown pairs a forward-curling bowl to a wasp-waisted shank that meets the bowl just about equidistant from the heel and rim. It's generously bent for comfortable clenching and is still unsmoked too.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown