Misc. Estates: Roadtown Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-7377
This bent Dublin from Roadtown is a charming take on the classic shape. The cylindrically shaped bowl displays an extended heel, while a deep bend is followed by a gracefully arching shank and gently downturned stem. It's dressed in a dark ruby-hued sandblast, providing tactile enjoyment in this lightweight piece. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown