Misc. Estates: Roadtown Smooth Bent Brandy (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-008-7674
A plump bent Brandy from Roadtown, this piece is crafted with the visual weight up front with the bulbous bowl. Softly rounded at the heel, it gradually tapers toward the rim in traditional shaping with just a twinge of extra mass lent to the bowl. It's paired, however, to a lengthy, lithe shank-and-stem arrangement, the latter downturned slightly to offer a comfortable hands-free smoking posture. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Anchor (inside square)
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown