Misc. Estates: Sigmund Smooth Bent Apple with Silver Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-7993
The extra strength in the heel, extended transition, and stout shank here make me think of a Peterson, but this bent Apple was made by Sigmund. A smooth traditional finish showcases a dense field of birdseye on the left flank, while an intricately detailed silver band adds a regal touch. The well-bent profile and sleek vulcanite saddle stem promise some excellent jaw-hanging to top things off.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Finish Discolored Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown