Misc. Estates: Unknown Smooth Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-9691
This bent Brandy by an unknown artisan offers a distinctly Danish take on the traditional shape. The bowl possesses supple contours, and the transition rounds into the thick, bent shank, imbuing this pipe with a palpable forward-momentum and a muscular profile. Dressed in an vivid auburn stain, the briar showcases a stunning combination of swirling birdseye and sweeping vertical grain.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl
(No stamping noted)
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Unknown