Misc. Estates: Big Ben Elegant Smooth Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-8567
A lean, sprawling piece, this Churchwarden from Big Ben pairs a tall, upright bowl to an upturned shank and a long, arcing mouthpiece of jet-black vulcanite. The stem's extra length ensures that any smoke from the chamber will stay far from the eyes, while the bowl's softly contoured walls offer a pleasing fit in hand. A warm, traditional smooth finish dresses the stummel and highlights an impressive display of grain about the bowl.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stem Logo Worn Down
MADE IN HOLLAND
- Length: 9.80 in./248.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Holland