Misc. Estates: Brigham Partially Rusticated Cherrywood (282) (Rock Maple Inserts) (pre-2006) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-9103
This distinctive "282" Cherrywood by Brigham is an older piece, and features a strongly canted bowl that rests on a flattened heel, while a high-kicking round shank joins a comfortably bent vulcanite stem out back. Dressed in a deep walnut rustication, the stummel offers plenty of engaging texture for the fingers to explore, with a smooth rim for a touch of contrast.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Ding On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN CANADA
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Canada