Misc. Estates: Vollmer & Nilsson Smooth Bent Dublin (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-9122
This dramatic bent Dublin by Vollmer and Nilsson features a bold bowl that rests on jutting heel at the fore of a sinuous round shank, with walls that flare to an especially broad rim that surges at the fore and aft. Out back, a comfortably bent vulcanite saddle stem offers an easy clench. Dressed in a rich chestnut finish, the stummel boasts fine flame grain around the bowl, with dense birdseye at the rim and heel.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden