Misc. Estates: Weber Scotch-Grain Rusticated Billiard (205) (Replacement Stem) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-008-9693
This "205" Billiard by Weber is an elegant rendition of the archetypal shape, featuring a forward-canted bowl and a trim, proportional shank. However, the protracted acrylic stem manifests this piece's sleek profile. Furthermore, the stem is a replacement, and the price has been adjusted accordingly. Additionally, the stummel is dressed in the chestnut hues of Weber's Scotch-Grain rustication, offering a rugged appeal.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Slightly Out Of Round
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other