Turkish Estates: M.D. Meerschaum Claw (with Tamper and Case)
Product Number: 004-653-4049
Sometimes I like to imagine meerschaum carvers going on secretive hunts to track down the elusive mineral beasts who guard their eggs using massive claws. Of course, that's not quite how it's done, but this fellow still sports quite a neat, evocative texture in hand, and it's presented with its own tamper. Only a few scratches around the bowl and some rim darkening.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches Around The Bowl Rim Darkening
Ali (In Script)
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey