Turkish Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Smooth Dublin (Reverse Bone Tenon)
Product Number: 004-653-4134
We aren't certain who fashioned this meer, but we can say that they made of a reverse bone tenon at the stem junction, and aside from some rim darkening and small scratches and dings, condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Small Scratches Around The Bowl Small Dings Around The Bowl Finish Discolored
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey