Turkish Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Claw (with Case)
Product Number: 004-653-4122
Sometimes I like to imagine meerschaum carvers going on secretive hunts to track down the elusive mineral beasts who guard their eggs using massive claws. Of course, that's not quite how it's done, but this fellow still sports quite a naturalistic texture in hand.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey