Turkish Estates: Paykoc Meerschaum Lattice Bent Dublin (with Case)
Product Number: 004-653-4147
Trim and slim, this bent Dublin offers a compact chamber and a svelte disposition. The lattice-carved design should become more defined as the piece darkens over time, and needless to say, it should be almost effortless to clench in the jaw. Condition is fair, as there is some rim darkening and the stem doesn't fit perfectly flush.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Finish Discolored Stem Not Flush with Shank
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey