Turkish Estates: AKB/Muhsin Smooth Bent Billiard 'Lee Van Cleef' (with Case) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-653-4390
This bent Billiard by AKB pays homage to actor Lee Van Cleef, who starred in Spaghetti Westerns during the heyday of the 1960s and 1970s. In For a Few Dollars More, his character smoked a meerschaum similar to the one presented here, down to the patinated look and yellowish-orange stem. This piece is unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(No stamping noted)
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey