Turkish Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Claw (with Case) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-653-4362
Sometimes I like to imagine meerschaum carvers going on secretive hunts to track down the elusive mineral beasts who guard their eggs using massive claws. Of course, that's not quite how it's done, but this piece carved by an unknown still boasts quite a naturalistic texture in hand. Unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(No Stamping Noted)
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 0.74 oz./20.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.60 in./15.24 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey