Turkish Estates: Unknown Meerschaum Roman (with Case)
Product Number: 004-653-4465
"I think these leaves might be a bit snug." Philius winced as a stem from the too-tight foliage dug into his scalp. "That is our largest leaf crown, sir. I suggest you try Collosus & Co."
After Philius's unsuccessful attempts to remove the vine-made tiara, he relents. "I guess I'll just get this one."
"Excellent choice, sir."- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Finish Discolored Tooth Marks
(No stamping noted)
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey