Turkish Estates: H. Yavuz Meerschaum Woman (with Case) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-653-4562
With Victorian style, this happy female figure is bedecked in a fancy hat, a high collar, and flowing locks of curly hair. The meerschaum is pre-colored, though it should continue to darken with rosy tones as it's smoked. The stem is ornate as well, with multiple expansion rings in a variegated and color-coordinated hue. The detail of this unsmoked sculpture is remarkable and sure to maintain visual interest.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.10 in./180.34 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.19 in./81.03 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.69 in./68.33 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey