Turkish Estates: IMP Meerschaum Smooth Bent Ball Churchwarden (with Case) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-653-5115
An uncommon shape, especially when rendered in meerschaum, the Ball design is most assuredly plump and broad like an Apple, but a bit more spherical. Here, IMP has paired it with a willowy, bent Churchwarden stem, with the shank extending through the bowl in the manner of a Cavalier, ending in a small, paneled spur. An alluring piece, it remains unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
Finish Discolored Unsmoked
(no known stamping)
- Length: 8.00 in./203.20 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Turkey