American Estates: Kaywoodie Flame Grain (72) (1940-1970)
Product Number: 004-009-5189
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4/5 The stinger was cut off, the underside of the shank has something sanded off, and there are some dings on the bowl.
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States