American Estates: Jody Davis Friar Bent Pot (B) (2006)
Product Number: 004-009-5382
With his music career taking up much of his time, and being a family man, Jody Davis pipes are scarce. Admired by all for his personality and skill, Jody sets himself apart in the area that pretty much no other American carver sits, besides Jeff Gracik (who learned a lot from Jody). This pipe is beautiful, simple, yet perfect in the details. I sent Jody a picture of this pipe when he got it in an he remarked how lovely the patina was, and I completely agree.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.8/5 Rim darkening.
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States