American Estates: Rad Davis Smooth Tomato (2009) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-009-5417
Here American artisan Rad Davis pairs up a broad, pleasingly rounded bowl to quite a long, fine and graceful combination of transition, shank, and stem. Together, they serve well to accentuate each other, while simultaneously producing an artfully balanced style. As you would expect, despite the gracile, delicate look, this briar has no difficulty sitting on its own, while the broad proportions of the chamber promise a particularly flavorful smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.97/5 Unsmoked, but has some slight oxidation under the stem.
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States