American Estates: Kaywoodie Hand Made Smooth Bent Dublin (2506)
Product Number: 004-009-5495
I had no idea Kaywoodie had ever made Danish-influenced freehands (or freehands at all, for that matter), but then I guess since even Dunhill chased that market at one point in time, it shouldn't be much of a surprise. They did a fair job of it here, I'd say, presenting a sturdy, yet graceful and cleanly simple bent Dublin, with a very lively sweeping gesture terminating in a wild plateau rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.35/5 Rim darkening and some uneven reaming in the chamber.
- Length: 6.73 in./170.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States