American Estates: Scott Holtman Smooth Billiard
Product Number: 004-009-5523
Scott Holtman is a Nashville-based pipemaker who has studied under Scott Johnson, in addition to having three years worth of experience learning pipe repair with Ronnie Bikacsan. The benefits of both can be seen in this saddle-stemmed straight Billiard: a neat, handy classic shape sporting excellent grain, a strong contrast finish, a more modern cut to the stem design, spot-on drilling and a smoothly "opened" bit.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States