American Estates: Weber Shellbrooke Sandblasted Panel
Product Number: 004-009-5660
Though I'd still place this as a classic sort of design, it is a bit different from your usual old English Foursquare, with the bowl sporting a compact, octagonal form rounded off at both top and bottom. Combined with the thick shank, it definitely gives off a sturdy impression, and it certainly sits well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
WEBBER (in script/oval)
Shellbrooke (in script)
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States