We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
J. M. Boswell (in script)
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 10.76 in./273.30 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States