American Estates: Kaywoodie Signet Apple with Aluminum (post-1950)
Product Number: 004-009-6176
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.7/5 Minor rim darkening, plus a few slight dings around the bowl, and some staining on the end of the shank.
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: other
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States