American Estates: Bruce Weaver Sandblasted Billiard (3105)
Product Number: 004-009-6226
From the cylindrical form of the bowl, to the extra-deep chamber, to the thick, elongated shank, the proportions are classical and comfortable. It's finished in a nice sandblast that brings this briar's ring grain to the forefront - providing a rather natural feel in hand. All in all, it's a fine briar from the American carver - a fine addition to any collection.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.7/5 A scorch mark on the rim surface.
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States