American Estates: The Pipe Black Pot
Product Number: 004-009-6258
If you're a fan of heavier numbers, The Pipe offers classic shapes in modern materials. The shell is created from compression molded phenolic resin, a material similar to bakelite, while a pyrolytic graphite is used to line the chamber. If you're looking for a unique smoking experience, for a mere $55, it's worth a try.
- Andrew Wike
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Other
- Country: United States