American Estates: Trever Talbert Halloween Pipe with Stand (#1201H) (2012) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-6853
When Trevor rebooted the Halloween pipe in 2012, he wanted an "utter, overt and subliminal nightmare." Personally I think that's a contradictory statement, but looking at his creation, he might be onto something.
Carved from a single piece of briar, it features an airway that goes from the bowl, into a meerschaum lined cooling/expansion chamber, and then out through the stem. Included in the set is the pipe, stand, leather bag, the original and working sketches of the pipe (on scrap paper no less), and a vulcanite wrench designed to remove the tail section during cleaning.- Adam O'Neill
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States