American Estates: Mark Tinsky Cabernet Smooth Billiard (5) (2013)
Product Number: 004-009-8316
Given the overall distribution of visual weight at play here, this straight Billiard from Mark Tinsky seems to take a whole lot of inspiration from the Italian neo-classical school of pipe-making, keeping the tall, capacious bowl as the focus of the composition. Pretty nice grain as well.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mark Tinsky (in script)
5 (inside circle)
4.8/5 A few very light handling marks around the bowl.
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States