American Estates: Mark Tinsky Bengal Lovat with Spalted Maple (B) (Two Star)
Product Number: 004-009-8060
We haven't seen too many "B" sized pipes from Mark Tinsky before, only two to be exact. Well, if this Lovat is anything to go by, the "B" stands for behemoth. With a proportionately thick shank and a beveled rim, this two star comes in a contrast finish that showcases some superb flame grain surrounding the bowl.
— Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
B (inside circle)
(two star stamp)
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 7.75 in./196.85 mm.
- Weight: 3.80 oz./107.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.59 in./65.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States