American Estates: Chheda Sandblasted Bent Billiard (3) (186) (2013) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-009-8162
While the underlying curling gesture of this bent Billiard is quite impressive, what strikes me most about the design is how well that sweeping nature fits in with the actual grain pattern of the briar itself — with the ring grain seemingly emulating and following the lines of the form. And, of course, as an estate, it's quite a deal on one of Chheda's handmade offerings.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Lightly smoked.
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States