American Estates: J.T. Cooke Sandblasted Cherrywood (OGF) (2012)
Product Number: 004-009-9803
A towering and tapered take on the Cherrywood shape, this sitter has plenty of height with which to show off J.T. Cooke's signature deep and very crisp sandblasting technique. That also of course translates into a ton of chamber depth as well, with a gradually tapering profile.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.69 in./68.33 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States