American Estates: Nathan Armentrout Partially Sandblasted Bulldog
Product Number: 004-009-9807
Combining a streamlined style with a high-set mass doesn't seam like the most intuitive way to go about things, but I have to say Armentrout did a sound job of pulling the challenge off. This straight Bulldog features both the aforementioned, and yet manages to keep either from interfering with the other, producing a silhouette the eye can follow without pause or striking anything that doesn't look naturally continuous in this briar's lines.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.85/5 Minor rim darkening.
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States